Credit Card Safety – SSL Secure Transactions:
To protect your credit card information, LivepHierce.com uses the latest encryption technology. When shopping on livephierce.com, you can choose to shop in a secure mode using SSL encryption — the Internet standard for secure transactions. Or, you can telephone your order to us. Your order information and purchase history are further protected by a password of your choice. If you forget your password, we will first verify your identity, then send your password to the email address specified in your livephierce.com account.
Why your transactions are secure:
We use state-of-the-art encryption technology provided by Square Inc. to safeguard your transactions. The technology used is SSL (Secure Socket Layer). Your information, including your credit card information, is encrypted and cannot be read as it travels over the Internet. We never display your full credit card information. Your account is password-protected. You cannot submit an order or view your personal information without your password. livephierce.com does not share your personal information with any other company, guaranteed!
Secure network, servers, and data.
- Square’s network and servers are housed in a secure facility monitored around the clock by dedicated security staff.
- Card-processing systems adhere to the PCI Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
- Square requires sensitive data to be encrypted using industry-leading methods when stored on disk or transmitted over public networks.
- Square uses standard, well-reviewed cryptographic protocols and message formats (such as SSL and PGP) when transferring data.
- Square requires that cryptographic keys are at least 128 bits long. Asymmetric keys must be at least 2048 bits long.
- Square regularly installs security updates and patches on its servers and equipment.
- Security settings of applications and devices are tuned to ensure appropriate levels of protection.
- Networks are strictly segregated according to security level. Modern, restrictive firewalls protect all connections between networks.
Web and client application security
Square’s software is developed using industry standard security best practices.
- Card-processing applications adhere to PCI Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) Level 1.
- Square prohibits the storage of card numbers, magnetic stripe data, and security codes on client devices.
- Applications developed in-house are subject to strict quality testing and security review.
- Web development follows industry-standard secure coding guidelines, such as those recommended by OWASP.
Your privacy is important:
Your privacy is extremely important to us. For this reason, we’d like you to know about the personal information we collect and how that information is used. The only personal information that we collect is information that you give us when you register and when you make a purchase. We use that information to service your account and to personalize your experience at livephierce.com. We’ll never share that information with third parties interested in e-mailing without your consent.
Here’s the information we gather:
When you register at the site, we ask for certain basic information to service your account: name and email address. If you decide to make a purchase, we then ask you for your shipping and billing addresses, phone number and payment information. We also keep track of customer purchases, traffic patterns and related site usage inside our website to help us shape our recommendations about products and improve our web page and site design.